Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I would never

I would never actually wish for someone to die. I’m not a vengeful person. I admit that at times my anger has taken over my mouth and has cursed someone (who deserved it by the way) to a painful, agonizing death. I’m even against the death penalty to tell the truth. I would prefer to get rid of the “cruel and unusual punishment” clause and just beat the living daylights out of convicts. Death is an escape, not a punishment.
That’s the other reason that I don’t really wish death on a person. Death is really not something to be afraid of. It happens everyday. Its not like its going to make that big of a difference if one more person doesn’t grace this earth. So why bother making yourself frustrated with someone to the point that you wish that you had the finger of lightening? Just let it be.

No comments: