Monday, October 16, 2006

Yesterday was the future of the day before.

This is really deep. I feel like I’m almost supernatural knowing what happened on yesterday, because I can relate the two days events. In another way its kind of depressing. We always look to the future as some kind of amazing new technology or as a place where things are better. But looking at this phrase, you can realize that to “the day before” the future was what you now know as yesterday. And if you remember, “yesterday” isn’t always that fascinating of a day. This phrase also reminds me of another little phrase: “Do you feel better each and every day? No, I just inched closer to my grave.” What happened yesterday is now dead. But to “the day before,” it hasn’t happened yet. Its still in queue to happen. I almost feel like I’m looking into a weird sort of crystal ball. Like I know what is going to happen and that there is nothing that I can do to change any of it.

No comments: